I've always known that my brain is not very functional. I'm what you call "book smart" but I have a hard time analyzing the information I pick up. It's hard for me to take a strong stand on postions because I'm afraid I could be wrong and someone will be able to prove it easily, making me look stupid.
Ok, here's some positions I'm willing to make.
Mac n' cheese is one of the foods they serve in Heaven.
TV is like that machine in The Princess Bride; it sucks your life away. (but Friends reruns and American Idol have some inherent value surely)
FOX news bad; NPR good; Jon Stewart brilliant.
My grandma's chocolate chip cookies can't be beat.
Running is so trendy and overrated.
Evangelical Christian is not synonomous with Republican.
There are too many business majors out there.
Austin is the coolest city in Texas.
Little boys can not be deterred from talking about poop.
I don't think you're ready for this jelly....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am digging your blog! I like it!! Am I reading it at work....yes, yes I am. What about it??
...it IS my planning period...
I don't judge you. How do you think I spend 60% of my work day?
Post a Comment