Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog shout-out

Gwen Bells best of '09 challenge continues, and here is my next attempt at sporadic participation. Today's asks about the best blog you've found this year.

*internal dialouge* Hmm...should I say mine or is that too obvious? What, oh, you heard that? Oops..

Ok no. Well, there are many great blogs out there but the ones that bring me back consistently are few. Not because of a lack on their part, but because I have 2 kids, 2 jobs, and a reading list a mile long already. I'm busy ok!

One favorite that I'd like to mention is The Non-Consumer Advocate. Katy discusses all aspects of living under The Compact. Simple and frugal living, green ideas, and money management are just a few of the topics she covers. Although I don't particapte officially in the Compact, the ideas behind it have definitely influenced me in my own spending habits and turned me into a Goodwill addict. I heartily agree with Katy's adage, "Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without."

Check it out and let me know what blogs you can't miss.

2 comments:

Jenn Dietz said...

cool sites! :) thx for sharing.

Kelincha said...

Thanks Jenn.