My poor blog, how I've been neglecting you. It's like when a friend calls me, and I don't call back right away, and then I feel embarrassed that I didn't call back, so I just don't do anything. It's like that. Didn't write, thought about writing, had some good things to write about, but...you know...didn't.
All is well here in my tiny kingdom.
The boys and I drove through our old apt. complex this week. We had to drop a friend off there. As we pulled into the driveway, baby boy said, "We home? Is this home?" and Aka started feeling sorry for himself a little bit. "Mom, why'd we have to move? This was a good place? I had a lot of friends here." Honestly, the thought crosses my mind sometimes too. Well, truly I do think that the apartment was too small for us and I love our house and being able to have friends over comfortably. That is the best part of our house, not having to worry too much where we're going to fit one extra chair. But I did love the simplicity of apartment living, and the wonderful feeling of being able to save money every month. That is not happening here. Before my income was just gravy, whereas now it's a neccesity. That scares me. And I, with my tendency of shunning responsibility, really hate the burden of knowing I don't have a choice to work. Just praying that DH will be able to continue advancing in his workplace. Whatever the case, I do appreciate that DH manages all those icky financial questions so well.
Ok well, this is making me think a little too much about painful reality and I don't want to stress, so it's back to La-La Land for me. Can somebody please bring me my tiara?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment